Tourist trail GUIDED TOUR OF THE ROGAŠKA GLASSWORKS
Rogaška Glasswork factory tour is a unique experience that you can enjoy when visiting Rogaška Slatina. You are invited to see how top-quality crystal products of Rogaška Glassworks are created. Together with a guide, you will see the entire production process and admire the craftsmanship and artistry of glass processing. During the tour, we proudly show you the ``Hall of Fame,`` where more than 20 unique ceremonial gifts and trophies awarded to top athletes, celebrities, politicians, and eminent personalities are displayed. The tour concludes in the Pegasus Rogaška store, which is also the largest exhibition showroom of Rogaška products in the world. With the purchase of a ticket, you will receive a credit that you can use on the day of the tour in the Pegasus Rogaška Slatina store to buy products. A crystal product is a wonderful souvenir of your visit to Rogaška Slatina.
Guided factory tours take place every workday between 8.00 and 13.00. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. For organized groups special arrangement is possible.
For factory tour visit you have to make a prior reservation by:
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
– by phone: 00386 3 81 80 205
|PRICE IN €
|CREDIT TO SPEND IN THE SHOP
|ADULTS – INDIVIDUALS
|ADULTS – GROUP
|CHILDREN – INDIVIDUALS
|CHILDREN – GROUP*
|CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS
|FREE OF CHARGE
|FAMILY TICKET (2 ADULTS AND UP TO 3 KIDS)
During the tour, you will:
- learn more about the preparation of basic raw materials,
- admire the glassmakers blowing and shaping glass,
- see how artists add priceless shine to crystal with manual grinders,
- witness the creation of beautiful decorations on Rogaška crystal, and
- walk through the Hall of Fame room, where numerous unique trophies and awards are kept
- enjoy shopping in Rogaska biggest show room
To ensure a safe visit for everyone, please follow the instructions and recommendations of the guides:
- Prior booking is mandatory for the tour.
- Only closed-toe shoes are allowed in the factory; open sandals and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Before starting the tour, you will receive a safety jacket that you need to return to the designated area at the end of the tour.
- As you are entering the protected company area, for safety reasons, you must complete a form with personal information (name, surname), which we will keep for 30 days and then destroy. For groups, you can provide a list of participants.
- To ensure your safety, moving outside the marked area of the tourist route is strictly prohibited.
- Due to potential hazards (noise), visit for children under 3 years of age is not recommended
- Children under 10 years of age are allowed to enter only when accompanied by a parent or other adult person